Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Abbys Diet Success: A Weight Loss Story

Abbys Diet Success: A Weight Loss Story:

Abby’s Diet Success: My Personal Weight Loss Story

My name is Abby, and I so proud to have finally achieved the weight loss I have needed for a long time. I spent years trying everything but the right thing. Today, I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and kept it off for over a year!

It all started with my first pregnancy, when I had some trouble losing that extra 10 pounds of baby weight that stubbornly clung to my body. I will admit that I felt pretty discouraged after trying several of the most popular fad diets out there and experiencing miserable failures. About a year after my first child, I got pregnant with number two. Following that pregnancy, I was carrying an extra 30 pounds that I never could get rid of.

I hate to admit it, but I just used the inability to lose that weight as an excuse to give up. I quit trying, and I started eating just about any unhealthy thing that caught my eye. After about another year of that, I was soon 50 pounds overweight. I am only 5 feet tall, and I weighed about 170 pounds. It pains me to even look at photos from that time, because I truly looked like a shell of my former self. A thin woman trapped in a body much too large for her.

About a year ago, my sister and I were eating lunch together when she expressed concern to me about my weight. She told me it wasn't fair to my kids or to myself. That if I kept gaining weight this way I might end up dying and leaving my kids with no mom. That was quite a wake up call! That very day, I went home and started doing research on the Internet about weight loss plans that really work.

The first thing I ordered was an Acai berry supplement. What I loved about this was that it was taken entirely from nature, and that the Acai berry has the power to help reduce appetite and increase energy. I read some statements from well-known doctors praising the Acai berry, and I knew it was worth a try. I was so impressed with the weight loss I experienced! I lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks. I did not suffer hunger pangs, and my energy level was very high.

Some online research led me to combine the Acai berry with a colon cleanse. I learned that these two products are often recommended together, and that they work especially well in combination. I thought I'd try it, just to see how it went. Well, in the next 2-week period I lost another 11 pounds! At this point I was 21 pounds down in only about a month, and it had been incredibly easy.

It only took me about 3 months to lose all of my excess weight. I was completely thrilled with my results, and there was really only one thing that needed some help: My tummy! Any mom will tell you that childbirth does take a bit of a toll on stomach tone. I decided to really get my body into show-off shape, and I bought some simple Ab exercise equipment. After a few months of dedicated workouts, my tummy looked better than ever.

If I can do this, anyone can. I spent such a long time thinking it was hopeless. Anyone reading this, who feels like they can't do it, just think about my situation. You can lose that weight, just like I have!

No comments: